Since the beginning of 2016, the Dun & Bradstreet B2B team has been hosting a series of interviews with business experts that focus on a variety of topics that can help business owners grow and protect their businesses. Topics we’ve explored include: Government Contracting, Sales & Marketing Solutions, Financing a Small Business and more.
Next up: Your Business Story
This year at the National 8(a) Summer Conference on June 14, we want to compliment our podcast with a series of interviews with company founders who’ve built successful businesses. If you’re attending the event and want to be a guest on our podcast, fill out the form to the right and we’ll reach out to you!
The expectation is that we’ll have a 30-45 minute conversation covering:
- How you started your business
- How you’ve funded your growth
- Your marketing & sales successes/failures
- How you structure your team.
Of course, if there’s other elements to your business story you think others would find interesting, we would want to cover those too.
Recording the podcast should be pretty easy and will only require two conversations:
- Intro call: 15 to 30 minute conversation where our team can get a good feel for the topics we should cover
- Podcast recording: 1 hour to record the podcast
Don’t forget to stop by our booth at the conference and tweet us any questions you have with #DnBb2b
Subscribe to the podcast today so you never miss an episode – it could be YOUR episode!