Congratulations to our CMO Judy Hackett on being nominated for a 2017 Cojones Award! Tweet This As CMO of Dun & Bradstreet Emerging Businesses, Judy is no stranger to innovation, which is why she’s nominated for “implementing new ways of engaging customers living a digital lifestyle.” We definitely think she deserves this win!
The Cojones Awards, presented by the demand generation agency nFusion, “recognize marketers who have disrupted the status quo and who embrace the role of the modern marketer.” The Cojones Awards will be presented during SXSW at the CMO Club Clubhouse on March 11 in Austin, Texas.
There are five categories in the Cojones Awards:
- Inspire: to build authentic brands with a sense of purpose
- Be Bold: to disrupt the status quo and break out of the sea of sameness
- Connect: to deliver meaningful customer experiences seamlessly across channels
- Innovate: to implement new ways of engaging customers living a digital lifestyle
- Transform: to build organizational capabilities to become modern marketers