We’re pleased to announce that we have partnered with the SBA to host a two-part webinar series: 5 Steps to Building Business Credit (today!) and Access to Capital: Preparing to Meet Your Lender.
Tickets are sold out, but you don’t have to miss out on the opportunity to learn how to build business credit and prepare for a business loan. A recording of these webinars will be available on the SBA’s YouTube Channel.
While things aren’t perfect in this economy, business owners have reason to be optimistic because access to capital is improving for small businesses and it’s becoming easier to borrow from banks.We know that finding funding can be daunting, but the more you learn about these topics, the better you position yourself to get access to capital and improve your business.
Look out for more partnerships with the SBA in the future! We’re excited for all these new opportunities to help small businesses!
5 Steps to Building Business Credit
April 22 | 2:00-3:00 pm EDT
In this webinar, 20 +year business credit veteran Amber Colley shares real life business success stories and failures as a result of the care of or the lack of attention to establishing, monitoring and building strong business credit. Learn the basics of business credit and the different ways it can impact a company’s ability to manage cash flow, access funding, become a successful supplier, win a contract and more.
- Why you should care about business credit?
- Who are we?
- Understand how business credit works.
- Concrete steps you can take to improve your business credit.
Access to Capital: Preparing to Meet Your Lender
April 30 | 2:00-3:00 pm EDT
Do you think a bank loan will help you grow your business? Do you know what it takes to get that loan? Have you considered alternative lending options? How about equity options? For many, the journey to access capital for a startup or growing business can feel like a daunting excursion into the unknown. The good news is that there are plenty of organizations in your area that have the resources and assistance to help you prepare. In this webinar, learn about the resources available in your area that provide business and technical assistance, and how to prepare for your journey to access capital.
- What are the lending options available to business owners in today’s climate?
- How do business owners who successfully get loans prepare before meeting a lender?
- What are the Federal resources available to help you get further educated on your options? .
Want to learn more? Here are some articles you might find helpful:
- Funding Tips and other Advice from Experts at Access to Capital Atlanta
- Managing your Business Risk Effectively
- Demystifying the D&B D-U-N-S® Number — What is it? How is it used?
- Need Capital? 57 Insights on Traditional Loans, Alternative Funding, Startups, and Crowdfunding
- Meeting A Lender Checklist
Photo credit: C_Ambler, Flickr