Well folks, it’s finally time: the 2014 Access to Capital tour has begun, and this year, our first stop is in Phoenix on March 26.
In years past, we’ve visited cities like Chicago, Atlanta, and Seattle to put together dynamic events to educate small business owners about the diverse opportunities they have to gain access to capital.
At these funding events, business owners will learn about a variety of funding options from expert speakers and representatives from community organizations such as banks and alternative lenders. Our Phoenix event will feature speakers and sponsors like:
- Robyn Barrett, Managing Member and Owner of FSW Funding
- Roberto Valdez, Regional Senior Lender at Accion
- Mark Young, Executive VP at Arizona Bank & Trust
- Chris Webster, City President of Commerce Bank of Arizona
- Gordon McConnell, Assistant VP for the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Group at Arizona State University
- Craig Jordan, Lender Relations Specialist at Small Business Administration (SBA) Arizona District Office
Additionally, there will be opportunities for networking, including a portion of the event dedicated to helping attending business owners schedule meetings with lenders– this event may just be the place where your business meets the loan officer that’s going to help your business grow.
If you’re a small business owner in the Phoenix area, you don’t want to miss out on this amazing opportunity. Visit the event page to register– discounted tickets are on sale for a limited time only, so use the code “a2cblog” and register today!
If you’re not in the Phoenix area, don’t worry– Access to Capital will be making more stops throughout the country this year, so be sure to check out accesstocapital.com and follow us on Twitter and Facebook for updates about the tour.