Though we’ve visited Chicago several times this year, we just can’t seem to stay away. Maybe it’s the food, or the history that seeps from the buildings’ bricks; or maybe it’s the entrepreneurs hustling to build their businesses, the continuous hum of productivity. Probably all of the above. So, this Saturday, August 24th, we’re headed back for the 2013 Construction Industry Conference to Strengthen Disadvantaged Businesses (CICSDB). There are only three days left to register, so get your tickets now!
Among other things, the event features Private Engagement Sessions (PES), which you don’t want to miss out on:
But it’s gets even better. Representing Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. at the event is our bubbly Catherine Mangan, and she has a couple awesome products to raffle off:
- BidEdge ($1199 value): If you do any work for the government (or are planning to at some point), this is the tool for you. There are so many avenues that new contracts can come through, from federal, state, and local levels, that it can be hard to keep track of them all. BidEdge scours the web, and manually scours hundreds of print publications daily, aggregating RFPs and bid notices from 95% of all published U.S. government agencies. You select the kind of contracts you want to receive, and emails will be sent to you when new opportunities defined by the search parameters you selected are available. This tool can greatly increase your chances of getting your bid in before the competition, and help you discover contracts you never knew existed.
- SupplierConnect ($599 value): We teamed up with Microsoft to bring you this incredible combination of products. Seriously, the amount of utility is staggering. Here’s a breakdown:
- A Dun & Bradstreet D-U-N-S® Number, required in order to do business with the federal government, and many big box retailers.
- CreditAlert™, which sends email alerts when you business credit scores change.
- A D&B Credibility Review™ profile within our business directory. Create your profile and market your business online while building credibility with customers, vendors, lenders, and suppliers.
- Microsoft Office® and Office 365™, enterprise grade applications and tools compliant with world-class industry standards and regulations, including: private email (Microsoft does not scan emails); a website that’s easy to set up and update, and that has no hosting fees; HD video conferencing; the ability to access and edit to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents on iPhones, Android, and Windows phones; and much more!
- Additionally, you get access to helpful resources, like an RFP Workbook to help you navigate the Request For Proposal processes, a SAM Quick Guide for an overview of the Federal Government’s System for Award Management (SAM), a Disaster Preparedness eGuide, and more.
If you’re attending the event in Chicago, be sure to stop by the Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. booth and ask Catherine how you can enter in to win one of these great products. See you in Chicago!