We’re all aware of the stats that show small business owners are increasingly dependent on their mobile devices to run their businesses. To that end, we’re excited to announce that today we officially launched our mobile app, CreditReporter™, which gives business owners access to their business credit report on the go.
- Credit Scores: Displays up to five core D&B® business scores and directional indicators based on recent changes in the score, including the number of inquiries and notifications on any suits, liens or judgments
- Alerts: Shows a chronological list of recent score changes across numerous D&B ratings
- Actions: Shows the status of their Trade References* and allows users to add trade partners*
- Company Profile: Shows customers more information about their business information (i.e. non-score info)
- Credit Advisors: Users can tap to call a Credit Advisor in real-time for additional education or to learn more about any of scores, ratings or other Dun & Bradstreet Credibility products
A healthy business credit report can be leveraged to help you win new contracts, acquire better loan terms, increase lines of credit, and secure better payment terms, since a healthy business credit report demonstrates financial well-being. CreditReporter™ gives you the freedom to travel with naught but your smartphone, and still be able to react to changes in your report.
Or search for “Credit Reporter” in the Apple iTunes App Store, or Google Play.
If you’re new to monitoring business credit, you can sign up for our free product – CreditSignal* – directly from the app!
*CreditSignal only indicates that your D&B scores and ratings have changed and alerts you when your business credit file has been purchased. To view actual scores and ratings and learn about what industries are purchasing your D&B file, we recommend that you upgrade to one of our business credit monitoring or credit building solutions. Please note, due to the proprietary nature of these inquiries and inquiry requests, only the industries in which the purchasing customers reside will be revealed.
*Trade References will be added subject to D&B® verification and acceptance. Please see http://www. dandb.com/glossary/trade-references/ for eligibility, process and other information regarding Trade References.