Next week is National Small Business Week, and if you listen closely, you can hear the sound of hundreds of thousands of small business owners like you making themselves comfortable in preparation for their week of worship when the bell never stops ringing, the line stretches around the block, customers buy two of everything and recommend their friends to the same.
And their friends do.
Well, maybe it’s not quite like that.
You and I know small business owners must always hustle and rarely get a break. And while you’re in the limelight is no time to relax. From the 17th through the 21st of June, the SBA is will be in five cities in five days; but even if you’re not in one of those cities, you can take advantage of the week by getting involved on Twitter (#SBW2013), and through your own local promotion. Also, certain parts will be livestreamed, so you can glean tips from afar if necessary. There are also Google+ hangouts at 4pm EST each day except Friday the 21st. On Tuesday, June 18th, our Director of Product Chad Buechler will be featured to discuss “Managing Your Business’s Online Reputation.”
Small businesses haven’t been getting many breaks recently. Though bank lending appears to be rising slowly, being approved for a loan with attractive terms can still be a bit like trying to catch smoke. Many vendors and suppliers are double-checking the financials of everyone they do business with, and the sequester has hurt government contracts.
That’s where we come in.
It may be called Small Business Week, but for us, supporting small businesses is a 24/7/365.242 privilege. So, through the end of June, when you purchase our CreditBuilder product, or upgrade to CreditBuilder from CreditsSignal*, we’ll upgrade you up to CreditBuilder Plus at no additional cost; you keep more cash in your pocket, and your business will be more prepared for the unexpected.
Benefits of CreditBuilder:
- Unlimited access to your D&B® credit scores and ratings – Recognized globally, D&B credit ratings and scores are most trusted source for business information.
- The ability to impact your credit score – Unlike personal credit, you can help to influence your business credit. CreditBuilder can give you, the business owners, some control over what may show up in your business credit report.
- Peer benchmarks – Knowledge is power. If you want a competitive edge, keep tabs on the competition. With the ability to see and follow the scores of 8 peers, you’ll be able to see where you stack up. That way, if you’re both pulled in to bid on the same contract, you can bid with the confidence that comes from having scouted the field.
- Alerts – If any of your credit scores and ratings change, we’ll notify you via text or email, whichever you prefer (you can pick).
Also: Through our partnership with LegalZoom, you’ll also have access to over 160 legal forms. All for the price of CreditBuilder.***
Added Benefits of CreditBuilder Plus:
- Increases number of Trade References from 4 to 12 – Trade references** are necessary to establish your PAYDEX score, which can be an indicator of the financial health of your businesses.
- Bumps total Peer Benchmarks up from 1 to 8 – Knowledge is power, remember? More knowledge, more power.
This Small Business Week, take a few moments can put your business’s credit in your control. You can thank us later.
[cc photo credit to Terry Chay]