We’re really excited to announce that our team has worked closely with our partners at Livestream so that we can stream tomorrow’s Access to Capital event to small business owners all over the country… for FREE!
All day tomorrow, Thursday October 18th, we’ll be live-streaming panels and presentations with credit experts, traditional lenders, alternative lenders and others who are deeply rooted in business financing in order to show you and other small business owners how you can get the funding to grow your business in today’s economy.
From 9am PST until 5:30pm PST, we’ll be streaming here: http://www.AccessToCapital.com/live
Did you know…
- There are alternative lenders who work specifically with business owners who don’t qualify for or have been unable to acquire loans from traditional banks?
- That crowdfunding could upend the way businesses go about raising capital as early as 2013?
- That many small business owners make the same mistakes that ultimately disqualify them for bank loans?
This issues and so much more are sure to be discussed during our all-day livestream of the Access to Captial event!
We’re also excited that our livestream channel will give you the opportunity to discuss what you hear on the panels with other small business owners who will be watching the event right along side you!
Here are few highlights from the day that you definitely won’t want to miss:
- 9:55am: Straight Talk: Getting Traditional Loans in Today’s Economy
- 11:30am: Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa
- 12:30pm: Off the Beaten Path: Is Alternative Funding the Route for You?
- 2pm: Startups Start Here: Strategies from LA Entrepreneurs
- 2:50pm: Accessing Capital for Women and Minority-Owned Businesses
- 4:25pm: Crowdfunding: Should You Be In with the “In Crowd”?
And check out the day’s agenda for the full list of presentations and panels we’ll be streaming live!
Special Note for Los Angeles Area Business Owners
The benefits of showing up to the live event are numerous, including the big one:
- Access you’ll get to our Town Square, where we’ve set out roundtables so you can have one-on-one face time with a variety of lenders, legal and business resources and advisors.
Join the almost 500 other small business owners who have registered to spend a day learning how they can and/or should raise the money they need to grow their businesses (As I write this, we’ve sold 479 tickets (only 21 remaining), so time is clearly running out!)
And if you’re still unsure whether you should attend, here’s Magic Johnson’s take:
— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson) October 16, 2012
Look forward to learning about innovative strategies around business financing right along side you!