- What comes to mind when you see the word “loan”?
Something to do with banks, right?
- Did you know there are organizations that offer loans designed to meet the needs of small and micro businesses?
But where do you find these”alternative” loans?
In one incredible event, we’re bringing together five experts in alternative funding to help you learn how to get the capital you need for your business!
Moderating the panel discussing Alternative Lending will be Tammy Halevy, the Senior Vice President of Membership and New Initiatives for AEO Works. Panelists include:
- Brock Blake of Lendio, a company with easy-to-use – yet sophisticated – online tools to help businesses track down loans from sources all over the country.
- Patrick Freeman of American Express Merchant Financing that provides eligible business owners with quick access to financing without the need of a personal guarantee.
- Antonio Pizano of the Valley Economic Development Center (VEDC), which finds local organizations to help fund businesses.
- Marco Lucioni of Opportunity Fund, a company that helps get seed money and microloans to small businesses.
- Kathryn Petralia, co-founder of Kabbage, which provides timely Kabbage Advances for online businesses to purchase inventory.
Additionally, you will hear a success story from Freya Estreller and Natasha Case, Co-founders and Co-owners of CoolHaus, on how they use alternative funding – specifically Opportunity Fund – to continue operation of their business!
Not only have we set aside 45 minutes for the panel’s discussion and Q&A, we also have an entire room where a wide-array of lenders and business resources such as Wells Fargo, American Express Merchant Financing, LA Economic Development Corporation, Startup California, LegalZoom, and many more that will be available to talk one-on-one with small business owners like you all day!
Interested in a FREE business credit consultation with one of our Credit Advisors call 1-800-701-7168. A credit consultation can help you understand how to leverage your business credit file to secure contracts, get access to capital, manage cash flow and minimize business risk, call 1-800-701-7168.
What does it take to learn from these experts?
- The cost of this event is only $20, which includes a free copy of your business credit report. You can also opt to meet one-on-one with lenders before or after the panel! One-on-ones are limited, so you want to make sure to register early.
(It’s worth noting that with your admission to the event, you’ll also be able to take part in panels on Traditional Funding, Crowdsourcing, Access to Capital for Women and Minority Businesses, and Start Ups Start Here: A Conversation with LA Entreprenuers.)
Before you get too busy with all the time-consuming parts of running your business, head over to our registration page where you can register for this incredible event and arm yourself with the tools to access capital for your business!