We’re so excited to announce our first ever Access to Capital: Money to Mainstreet event!
We’ve lined up an incredible group of speakers who are all focused on educating you and another small business owners on what it takes to get funding in this economic environment. These executives hailing from companies including Wells Fargo, Lendio, Pepperdine University, City of Los Angeles, AEO Works, Crowdfunder, CommunityLeader, SoMoLend, Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses, NAWBO, USC, and LegalZoom will be joining us on October 18, 2012 at the Westin Bonaventure in Los Angeles, and so should you!
Ready to register? Just click on the button below to start!
- Straight Talk: Getting Traditional Loans in Today’s Economy
- Off the Beaten Path: Is Alternative Funding the Route for You?
- Crowdfunding: Should You Be In with the “In Crowd”?
- Startups Start Here: Strategies from LA Entrepreneurs
- Accessing Capital for Women and Minority-Owned Businesses
But we’re also organizing a “Town Square” where you’ll be able to talk directly with lenders, business educators, governement representatives, and others throughout the day!
Did we mention the entire day of education, one-on-one and more will only cost you $20?
The topic of “Access to Capital” is near-and-dear to our hearts here at Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. and we’ve created lots of articles you might find helpful on both this blog (Category: Access to Capital) as well as our site dedicated to Access to Capital. Some of our more popular articles include:
- Women’s Access to Capital
- What the Startup Act means for Small Businesses
- Bank Loans Top List of Expected Funding Sources
Look forward to seeing you on the October 18th!