Part of managing your company’s reputation is having a good understanding of where your business shows up online. Whether you’re active or not, there’s a good chance your customers (and potential customers) are talking about your business on social media sites and/or business directories.
With that in mind, the team here at D&B Credibility has put together a list of the top places you should:
- Make sure your business is listed
- Make sure the information is accurate
- Monitor what people are saying about your business.
The top 10 sites are:
1. Credibility Review – Allows you to add authenticated endorsements and products and service descriptions, add trusted badges, and more. To get your business listed, follow instructions on Business Directory or call directly at 855.444.3095
2. Google Places – Getting listed in Google Places is a must for small businesses. It not only drives traffic, but can be great for adding credibility to your business so that you’re more likely to show up in Google searches
3. CitySearch – A comprehensive business directory. The easiest way to add your business is to do a search and if you’re business doesn’t show up, you’ll be prompted to add it.
5. Trustlink.org – This review site run by the Better Business Bureau, is a great place to get listed for free.
7. Yahoo! Local – Like Google Places, it just makes sense to get listed on Yahoo’s free directory.
9. Foursquare – Getting listed is as simple as “checking in” to your business using their tool. More interesting, is taking “ownership” over your business so you can list deals and get stats on visitors. To claim, go to the page where your business is listed and follow the instructions to “claim” your business.
10. Yelp – One of the most active review sites on the web. Especially if you’re running a restaurant, retail store, or club, you can be pretty sure your customers have turned to Yelp to learn more about your business! To the begin the listing process, click here.
Are there other great directories we should be recommending??? Let us know in the comments!